- Do not exceed the controller electrical ratings. Exceeding controller electrical ratings can result in permanent damage to the controller and void any warranty.
- Do not connect supply power to the controller before finishing wiring and checking all wiring connections. Short circuits or improperly connected wires can result in damage to the controller and void any warranty.
- Use copper conductors only. Make all wiring in accordance with local, national, and regional regulations.
To wire the ZEC510, complete the following steps:
- Use the appropriate figures according to your particular configuration:
- Wire the network temperature sensor and CO2 sensor to the sensor bus on
the ZEC510. See Sensor bus terminal block. Note: The CO2 sensors require a 24 VAC power supply in addition to wiring the +, -, COM, and SA PWR terminals. For more information, refer to the NS Series CO2 Network Sensors Installation Instructions (Part No. 24-10424-6).
- Wire the zone bus in a daisy-chain configuration. See Zone bus terminal block.
- Set the device address DIP switch to the appropriate address. See Setting the ZEC510 device address.
- If the ZEC510 is at the end or beginning of the line, set the EOL switch to the ON position.
- Connect the ZEC510 to 24 VAC, Class 2 power.