To set the VAC address using the local display, perform the following steps:
About this task
- Press the ENT (Enter) button to access the menu.
- Use the up and down arrows to navigate to the Controller menu. Press the ENT button to select the Controller menu.
- Navigate to the Network section of the Controller menu and press the ENT button. This takes you to the Network Parameters section.
- Navigate to Address and press the ENT button. The address defaults to 4.
- Press the ENT button. The address blinks.
- Use the Up or Down arrow button to increase or decrease the address to the value that you want. Press the ENT button. The address stops blinking and the display shows the old address.
- Press either the Up or Down arrow button. The screen refreshes to the new address.
- Press the ESC (Escape) button multiple times until you return to the main screen. The main screen shows that the system is operational.