Ensure that you have your phone with Okta MFA configured and your SBH300 UI username and password. For more information about the SBH300 UI username and password, refer to the Verasys Smart Building Hub (SBH300) Installation Guide LIT-12014293.
Before you begin
About this task
To connect to the SBH300 complete the following steps:
- Open the Airwall Agent app.
- Click Connect.
- In the User Authentication window, click JCI Okta.
- Enter your username and password and click Next.
- Click Send Push.
- Open the Okta verify app and click Yes it's me.
- Click Confirm remote session.
- To log on to your remote access user portal, from your browser, enter the following URL: https://cond-amera-01.openbluesec.cloud/.
Copy the IP address of the SBH300. You can find the IP address in the
Remote Devices Overlay IP column. See Figure 1.
Figure 1. SBH300 IP address
- To connect to the SBH300, enter the IP address in the address bar of your browser.
- To log on to the SBH300 UI, enter your SBH300 UI username and password.