System 450™ control modules are designed to operate with a variety of compatible sensors and transducers. The System 450 compatible sensors and transducers cover a wide range of temperature, pressure, and humidity conditions.
System 450 compatible sensors and transducers come in a variety of styles and configurations, allowing you to select the sensor or transducer that best fits your control system requirements.
For ease of installation and setup, the Sensor Type that you select in the UI for a sensor or transducer automatically determines the sensed condition, unit of measurement, minimum differential, setup value ranges, and the default setup values for each control system output that references the sensor or transducer.
Refer to the System 450 Series Modular Controls Product Bulletin (LIT-12011458) for important product application information on System 450 Controls.
Refer to the following documents for important product application information on sensors used with System 450 Controls:
- A99B Series Temperature Sensors Product/Technical Bulletin (LIT-125186)
- HE-69xx Series Duct Probe Humidity and Temperature Sensors Product Bulletin (LIT-12013478)
- HE-6800 Series Humidity Transmitters with Temperature Sensor Product Bulletin (LIT-12011625)
- P599 Series Electronic Pressure Transducers Product/Technical Bulletin (LIT-12012446, Part No. 24-7664-3264)
- TE-6000 Series Temperature Sensing Elements Product Bulletin (LIT-216288)
- TE-6300 Series Temperature Sensors Product Bulletin (LIT-216320)
- TE-6800 Series Temperature Sensors Product Bulletin (LIT-12011542)
Setra Systems Model DPT265 Very Low
Differential Pressure Transducer Catalog Page
Figure 1. Duct Mount HE-69Sx0NP Humidity Sensor
Figure 2. DPT265 Series Low Pressure Differential Pressure Transducers
Figure 3. A99 Temperature Sensors
Figure 4. TE-6300 Series Temperature Sensors
Figure 5. TE-6000-1 Temperature Sensing Element
Figure 6. TE-6800 Series Wall Mount Temperature Sensors and HE-6800 Series Humidity Transmitters with Temperature Sensors
Figure 7. P599 Series Electronic Pressure Transducers