- Use the M4 x 8 crosshead terminal screws provided. Substitution of other screws voids the warranty and agency approvals.
- To prevent moisture from entering and condensate from forming inside the Type 3R/IP43 enclosure, do not block the drain hole provided.
- To prevent moisture from entering and condensate from forming inside the Type 4/IP67 enclosure, do not remove the case-to-cover O-ring provided on the flow switch.
- Use copper conductors only. Make all wiring in accordance with local, national, and regional regulations.
- Do not exceed the control’s electrical ratings. Exceeding the control’s electrical ratings can result in permanent damage to the control and void any warranty.
Figure 1. F261 control switch action
|Red to yellow
|Red to blue