The following behavior is enforced:
- At power up, the initial Defrost Interval (dI) does not initiate a Defrost Cycle Time (dFt).
- A defrost cycle occurs at the beginning of each subsequent defrost interval.
- You can start or stop a defrost cycle using the SdF parameter or binary input (BIN).
- Starting a defrost cycle terminates the defrost interval (dI) and starts a new defrost cycle.
- Stopping a defrost cycle terminates the dFt and continues the current defrost interval (dI) until the start of the next regular dI and defrost cycle.