If you enable a Warning Banner on the Site object, a special warning statement appears every time an unauthorized user attempts to log on to the SMP UI from an ADX, ADS, OAS, or NAE8500 server and all their child devices.
- In the SMP UI of the Site Director, display the site object, click the Site View tab, click the Advanced button in the top right and then click Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window to locate the Warning Banner attribute.
- From the Warning Banner
list, select one of the following options:
Note: None is selected by default.
- U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) Warning Banner
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Warning Banner
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Warning Banner
- Click Save. The setting takes from three to five minutes to become effective.
The Metasys audit log presents any changes to the warning banners and the user who makes the change.