- Log in to Metasys UI as an Administrator.
- Open the User menu.
- Tap or click Administrative Tasks > User Management.
In the default tab (Users), tap or
click + USER. The Create New User window opens.
Note: On a smartphone, tap + to create a new user.
Select the user type from the Type
list. Selectable user types include Metasys and Active Directory
Note: You can select Active Directory from the Type list only if at least one of the following Active Directory authentication types is enabled in the Setup tab in User Management: Active Directory/LDAP authentication or Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) authentication.
- For Active Directory users, enter a username in the Username field. Enter domain details in the Active Directory Domain field. Go to 11.
- Enter a username in the mandatory Username field.
Enter a password in the mandatory Password field. Review the password rules listed on the right
of the Create New User window.
Note: On a smartphone, tap the information icon next to Password to review the password rules.
- Confirm the password in the Confirm Password field.
Select a user role from the Role list.
Note: You must assign at least one role to a user. By default Metasys selects USER.
Tap or click CREATE AND EDIT to create
the user and further edit the user details. Or, tap or click CREATE AND CLOSE to create the user with the
details you entered.
Note: If you use a MAC platform, double-click CREATE AND EDIT or CREATE AND CLOSE to save the details.