You can create a new role on desktop platforms only.
- Log in to Metasys UI.
- Open the User menu.
- Tap or click Administrative Tasks > User Management.
- In the Roles tab, tap or click + ROLE. The Create New Role window opens.
Enter a role name in the mandatory Role
Note: The following two special characters are not supported in a role name: at sign (@) and backslash (\).
- Enter a description in the Description field.
- Search for and select a user you want to assign to this new role from the Available section.
After a user is selected, tap or click the right arrow to add the user to the
Assigned Users section.
Note: You can select multiple users at once by using the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl or Shift. You can also click and drag the mouse over the users to select multiple users.
- Tap or click CREATE AND EDIT to create the role and further edit the role details. Or, tap or click CREATE AND CLOSE to create the role with the details you entered.