- In the folder, double-click the SCT Summary Definition. The SCT Summary Definition appears in the display panel.
- On the Summary Definition tab, click Edit.
To edit the attributes of the SCT Summary Definition, use the following table.
Table 1. Editing the SCT Summary Definition Attribute
How to Edit:
Enter the text to display as the label for the row header column (that is, the first column).
The label is limited to a maximum of 50 characters. This field also can be left blank.
Add, Remove, or Rearrange columns in the table
- Click the Add icon to add a column at the end of the table.
- Click a column header and then click the Remove icon to remove the column from the table.
- To change the order of the columns, select a column and drag it to the desired placement.
Enter the text to display as the label for the column header column (maximum 50 characters).
Leave this field blank to display an attribute of the row item.Or, add a child item name using any of the following methods:
Note: You can define an unlimited number of item names in a comma-delimited list.Note: You can define an unlimited amount of wildcards. The first item found that matches this item name pattern is displayed.
- enter the name of the child item to display
Note: The child item is just an item name, not a Fully Qualified Reference (FQR).
- select an item from the All Items Tree and drag it to the Child Item text box
Note: This functionality is not available in the Create New SCT Summary Definition wizard.
- click the Browse icon and the Select Item dialog box appears. Select an item and click OK.
AttributeSelect the attribute to display (only when selecting an attribute other than the default attribute):
- Click Browse. The Select Column Attribute dialog box appears.
- In the Attribute filter list box, select a filter category. The attributes of that type appear in the Attribute list box.
- In the Attribute list box, select an attribute.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- On the Configuration tab, click Edit.
- Click Save.