Note: This procedure populates points for a new template. For existing templates that have points, the point list is deleted and repopulated based on the existing controller.
- Select a controller template from the All Items tree. If you do not have a pre-existing controller template, create a new template through the wizard.
- Open the controller template with a double-click or right-click and select View.
- Select the Point List tab and click Get Points. The Select Field Controller window appears.
- Select the field controller you want to copy a point list from and click OK. The Get Points dialog box appears.
- Click Create point list. The point list is repopulated from the selected field controller.