About this task
To watch a video that demonstrates this feature, refer to uLearn: Upload and Backup a Site using SCT Pro.
- Open an archive.
- In the Network Tree pane, select the devices from which to transfer the archive.
- Click Actions, then click Upload (Transfer to Archive).
- Click Site Director to communicate through the Site Director, or click Individual Devices to communicate with each device individually.
Enter a user name and password, and click Authenticate
to log on. The padlock icon shows as unlocked for all devices where the logon is
successful. If you fail to log on to a device, select the checkbox for that
device, enter the correct logon information, and then click
Figure 1. Selected Devices list, showing successful logon (top) and unsuccessful logon (bottom)
- Click Continue.
- Review the summary screen. If you want to change any of the default settings, see How do I change the upload or download settings?
- Click Transfer Now. To confirm that the upload completes successfully, view the corresponding entry in the Action Queue.