About this task
You can use SCT Pro to perform an upload from a Site Director, and use that information to create a new archive.
- On the SCT Pro Dashboard, in the Archives pane, click New.
- In the Archive Name field, enter a unique name for the archive.
- In the Site Director field, enter the name of the Site Director.
- Optional: To use the IP address of the Site Director to establish a connection, below the Site Director field, click Change. In the Host field, enter the IP address of the Site Director, and then click Apply.
- In the Security section, enter credentials for the Site Director, and then click Authenticate. If authentication is successful, the padlock icon shows as unlocked and the message Authenticated appears.
- Optional: To upload device objects from the Site Director and all child network engines, select Full Device Details.
- Click Create New Archive. To confirm that the task completes successfully, view the corresponding entry in the Action Queue.