About this task
To watch a video that demonstrates this feature, refer to uLearn: Restore an Archive using SCT Pro.
To restore an archive database from either a Database backup or Export File that you have downloaded, complete the following steps:
- In the Utilities pane, click Restore. The Archive Restore window appears.
- Click Choose File, browse to the .backup or .DbExport file, and click Open.
- Enter a new Archive Name.
- Optional: In the Note field, enter a description for future reference.
- Optional: If the certificates in the archive are password protected, enter the password in the password field.
- Click Restore. The file uploads to SCT Pro. To confirm that the restore task completes successfully, view the corresponding entry in the Action Queue.