About this task
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel.
- Go to Programs > Programs and Features. The Programs and Features window appears.
- In the program list, right-click System Configuration Tool (SCTT) XX.0, where XX.0 is the release number, and click Uninstall. The System Configuration Tool (SCT) Setup window appears.
- Click Uninstall. The Remove Databases window appears.
In the Remove Databases window, the Remove Databases checkbox is selected automatically. If you
wish to keep the application's runtime databases after SCT is uninstalled,
deselect the Remove Databases
Note: The Remove Databases option does not remove any existing Archive databases. It removes several runtime databases such as ActionQueueSCT, MetasysSCT, SCT Pro, and SCTTranslationDictionary. The remaining databases continue to exist in SQL and the physical database files remain on disk.
Log on to SQL Server in one of the following two ways:
- To log in with Windows Credentials, keep the Use Windows Credentials checkbox selected.
- To log in using SQL Server authentication, deselect the Use Windows Credentials check box and enter the SA user username and password.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Restart to restart the computer and complete the uninstallation process.