To ensure that child devices appear in the Site Director's navigation tree, complete the following procedure to upgrade the OAS:
- Using the System Configuration Tool (SCT), upload your site to the archive database.
- Backup your archive database.
- Obtain the OAS installation file. When you
download the Metasys Open Application Server
folder from the License Portal, the folder
contains two files: an executable file and a data
file. You must keep the data file with the
executable file in the same product folder.Important: If you separate the files within the product folder, the installation fails.
- A User Account Control dialog box appears. Click Yes.
- The Metasys Open Application Server Setup window appears. Click Install.
- Click Upgrade. The progress screen appears.
- When the installation completes, click Finish. If prompted, click Restart Now.