Before you install the OAS, ensure your system meets the minimum requirements outlined in Table 2, then complete the following steps:
- Obtain the OAS installation file. When you download the Metasys Open Application
Server folder from the License Portal, the folder contains two files: an executable
file and a data file. You must keep the data file with the executable file in the
same product folder.Important: If you separate the files within the product folder, the installation fails.
- Double-click the installation executable file.
- A User Account Control dialog box appears. Click Yes.
- The Metasys Open Application Server Setup window appears. Click Install.
- When the installation completes, click Finish. If prompted, click Restart Now.