About this task
Follow these steps to remove a certificate binding from a Metasys server or SCT computer or to change a certificate binding. If you are changing a binding, the binding must already exist on the server from which to select.
- In Control Panel, select Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. The IIS main screen appears. and double-click
- Expand the Connections in the left pane so that Default Web Site appears. Click Default Web Site.
- On the Actions pane, click Bindings under Edit Site. The Site Bindings screen appears.
To remove the site binding, select it from the list and click
Remove. A user prompt appears to
verify that you want to remove the selected binding. Click Yes to remove or No to cancel.
To rebind the certificate, select it from the list and click Edit. The Edit Site Binding screen appears.
- Click Select to open a table that lists all certificates available for binding.
- Select the binding from the table and click OK. The Edit Site Binding screen appears with the newly selected binding.
- Click OK to save the binding change.