About this task
To complete a certificate request for a Metasys server or SCT computer:
- In Control Panel, select Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. The IIS main screen appears. and double-click
- Under the IIS section in the middle pane, double-click Server Certificates. The Server Certificates panel appears.
- On the Actions pane, click Complete Certificate Request. The Specify Certificate Authority Response screen appears.
- Use the browse button to locate the certificate that your IT department provided. Specify a friendly name for the server. Select Personal under Select a certificate store for the new certificate if this field appears. Click OK to complete the certificate request. The Server Certificates window appears indicating the new certificate has been imported.
- Next, you need to bind the certificate. See Binding the secure certificate.