- Use a web browser to log on to the network engine's UI. Navigate to https://[host name]/UI, where [host name] is the host name, or IP address of the network engine.
- Select the network engine device object from the Network tree.
- Click the + icon to create the item.
- In the Create Item wizard, select Integration from the General Type drop-down.
- Select VND Integration from the Object Type drop-down.
Review the unique identifier in the Unique
Identifier field and change it.
Note: A default value is used for the unique identifier. The unique identifier is used to form part of the Item Reference of the object, which cannot be modified after creation. You can change the object's name in the Configuration tab of the wizard. The object's name displays in the Network tree.
- Click NEXT.
Click the Hardware tab.
In the Vendor DLL
field, enter the driver file name. The driver file depends on the engine
type. See Table 1.
Note: The Vendor driver file name is case sensitive. Enter only one driver name.
- In the Vendor DLL field, enter the driver file name. The driver file depends on the engine type. See Table 1.
- Click CREATE.