This document describes how to add, configure, and commission a KNX integration for a network engine. The KNX integration feature is supported on the following network engine series and software releases:
- SNE and SNC series, which have supported the KNX integration feature since their introduction at 10.1
- NIE59 series
- NCE25, NAE35, and NAE45 series that have been upgraded to 9.0.7 or later
- NAE55xx-2, -3 series that have been upgraded to 10.0 or later
- NAE85 and LCS85 that have been upgraded to 10.0 or later
- OAS from Release 11.0 or later
This document also describes how to upgrade an NIE59 at Release 9.0 to Release 12.0, to maintain the KNX integration capability.
This document does not describe how to mount, wire, or power on an NAE, NIE, SNE, or SNC, how to build or download an archive database for a Metasys system site, or how to configure an NAE, NIE, SNE, or SNC to monitor and control a Building Automation System (BAS).