About this task
To configure the X-axis in the Chart view:
- Place your cursor on the chart and right-click.
- Select the X-axis Scale. The Range Configuration dialog box appears.
Specify whether to Use Automatic Range Calculation. The
automatic range is determined automatically based on the set-up in the Definition View.
- You are limited to dates and times between the start and end dates configured in the Trend Study definition.
- When you select Use Automatic Range Calculation, you do not fill in the Range fields.
- Specify the Start Time, Start Date, End Time, and End Date.
- Click OK.
Note: You can also configure the X-axis range by changing the start and end dates and times in the Definition View. See the table in the Trend Study Definition View.