The limitations of the Trend Module are as follows:
- A maximum of 500 data points can be displayed for a single trended object. No data older than 2 years can be displayed.
- The trend data originates from the device’s online buffer; samples stored in a historical database such as the JCIHistorianDB archive database are not included.
- You can open only one Trend Module per graphic.
- The Trend Module can chart a maximum of four trended
Metasys objects. If you try to plot a fifth object, a user message box appears.
Figure 1. User Message Example: Full Trend Module
- The Trend Module does not support nested trend extensions. For example, the Trend Module cannot chart totalization extensions that contain a trend extension.
- You cannot save the Trend settings for later use. Once you close the graphic, you need to select the objects for the trend module again.