- Display a Schedule.
- From the Display Mode drop-down menu, select Exception Schedule.
- Click Edit.
- Double-click the exception schedule. The Exception Details dialog box appears.
- Make your modifications using the drop-down menus or for the calendar reference, click the Browse icon and select a calendar from the Select Items dialog box and click OK.
- Click OK on the Exception Details dialog box.
- Select the exception schedule in the exception list.
Select and right-click the event in the time bar and select Modify
Selected Event(s) from the menu. The Modify
Event(s) dialog box appears.
Note: Alternatively, you can double-click an event to open the Modify Event(s) dialog box.
- Select the starting time (hour and minute), and a value for the event using the check boxes and drop-down menus and click OK.
Repeat Step 4 through Step 9 as necessary.
Note: To change the value of an event, select and right-click an event and select a value from the menu.
- Adjust the start and end times of events by dragging the edge of the event to the right or left.
Note: Once you click Save, the schedule object goes into effect and writes the new value to the scheduled object if necessary.