About this task
To add exception schedules:
- Display a Schedule.
- From the Display Mode drop down menu, select Exception Schedule.
- Click Edit.
- Click the new (green plus) button to add exception schedules. The Exception Detail dialog box appears. You can add exception schedules to the list using one of the following exception types:
Select the radio button next to the type of exception. Depending on the type of
exception date selected, a different set of drop-down menu options appears. The
Calendar Reference exception type has a Browse icon that
brings up a dialog box for selecting a calendar.
Note: When mapping a schedule into the Metasys system from a third-party BACnet device, you must also map any calendar objects referenced by the schedule (that is, calendar exceptions) in order to properly view and edit them in the schedule exception list.
- Make your selections from the drop-down menus or for the Calendar Reference, click the Browse icon and select a calendar from the Select Items dialog box and click OK.
- Click OK on the Exception Detail dialog box.
- Select the exception schedule in the exception list.
- Click the new event (green plus) button above the time bar or right-click the time bar and select Add Event(s). The Define New Event(s) dialog box appears.
- Select the starting time (hour and minute), and a value for the event using the check boxes and drop-down menus and click OK.
- To specify an event end time, make sure no event is selected, right-click where you want the event to end and select End Event from the pop-up menu. Drag the end of the event to adjust the end time.
- Repeat Step 4 through Step 11 as necessary.
Note: Once you click Save, the schedule object goes into effect and writes the new value to the scheduled items if necessary.