About this task
If MVE is installed on the computer with ADX software, uninstall MVE before you uninstall ADX.
- In Control Panel, select Add or Remove Programs. Select Programs > Programs and Features.
- Select Metasys for Validated Environments.
- Click Change/Remove or Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall. A progress screen appears while MVE is removed from the computer.
- Click Finish.
- Disable C2 audit mode if you had this SQL Server feature enabled for the
MVE site. For details,
refer to the Enabling or disabling C2 security section in the Metasys for Validated Environments on Metasys UI Technical Bulletin (LIT-12014262) or the Metasys for Validated Environments on Site Management Portal Technical Bulletin (LIT-12011327).
- Uninstall the existing ADX software. Go to Uninstalling the Metasys Server Software Introduction.