The Metasys Server installation process also installs the Software Manager that you use to license the server and other Metasys applications and features. For information and instructions on how to correctly license the Metasys ADS or Metasys ADX software, refer to the Software Manager Help (LIT-12012389)
After you license the Metasys ADS or Metasys ADX software, determine the next step as follows:
- If you require a FIPS compliant system, you must enable FIPS and install FIPS after you license the Metasys Server. Go to Enabling and installing FIPS component.
- If you use Graphics+ files, install Microsoft Silverlight 5, a software plug-in that is required to view graphics created with the Graphic Generation Tool. Go to Installing Microsoft Silverlight 5.
- If this facility requires Metasys for Validated Environments software, go to Installing MVE Software.
- If you do not use Graphics+ files, the next step is to verify ADS/ADX installation. Go to Launching the User Interfaces.
- Beginning at Release 12.0, you require a license to use SMP on non-MVE servers.