To display information about an item you selected in the navigation tree:
Do one of the following and click the desired tab:
- Drag and drop the item from the navigation tree into a display panel.
- Select an item in the navigation tree, open the View Menu, and click Selected Item. The data displays in the default display frame.
- Double-click the item in the navigation tree; it displays in the default display panel.
- Right-click an item in the navigation tree or a feature in the display panel (such as Global Search or a Tailored Summary) and select View.
- When you display information in a panel that already contains data, the older data is replaced and added to the panel history. To access up to five previously displayed items in the panel history, click the back button in the display panel.
- If all available panels are locked and you try to display information about an item, a message appears stating that all panels are locked. Click OK and unlock a panel to display other item information.