Allows you to view active, scheduled, and completed jobs. This screen is the main screen of the ActionQ interface and has three tabs:
Actions in Progress - Allows you to monitor, enable/disable, delete, and reschedule jobs that are in progress or pending.
Scheduled Actions - Allows you to view, enable/disable, delete, and reschedule upcoming scheduled commands.
Completed Actions - Allows you to view the status of completed jobs, reschedule commands, and clear them from the screen.
- A job is pending when it has not been issued because the recipient device is busy as a result of too many incoming jobs.
- Once a job is issued, it may be complete before a command to disable, delete, or reschedule reaches it.
ActionQ Reschedule a Command Dialog Box
- Allows clicking the Reschedule button from the Action in Progress, Scheduled actions, or Completed Actions tabs of the ActionQ main screen.
- Allows you to edit the scheduled start date and time of a job.
Note: If you schedule multiple jobs to occur at the same time, not all jobs will
begin at the specified time because they are waiting for others to complete.
ActionQ View Status Dialog Box
- Appears after clicking the View Status button from the Completed Actions tab of the ActionQ main screen.
- Allows you to view the completion information of a job, such as destination, start time, end time, final status, error status, and any additional information.
- Provides a new detailed view on the status of a completed job including success and/or troubleshooting information.