The Unbound Reference Report generates a CSV file of unmatched points for archives.
Figure 1. Unbound Reference Report
To create the Unbound References Report:
- Log in to SCT and select . The Metasys Archive Reports window appears.
- Select the Unbound References tab in the Metasys Archive Reports window.
- Select the archives you want to report by selecting the check boxes in the Name column.
- Click Browse to select the file storage location.
- By default, Unbound Reference Reports are stored in C:\Users\<username>\Documents as an UnboundReferences.csv file.
- The UnboundReferences.csv is overwritten each time the report is run if the same file name is used.
- Click Generate. After the report generates, close the Metasys Archive Report window.
To view the Unbound Reference Report, open the generated CSV file in Microsoft Excel. The Unbound Reference report displays the following information:
- Archive: The name of the archive containing the object.
- Reference Type: The general reference type for the point containing an unmatched point. For example, attribute or object.
- Referring Item: The Fully Qualified Reference (FQR) for the object being linked to the unbound reference.
- Referring Attribute: The specific attribute that is linked to an unmatched point references. For example, source or action table 1.
- Referenced Item: The FQR location of the missing object reference from the archive.
- Reference Attribute: The attribute name of the unbound reference if it were to exist in the archive.