About this task
To view an archive report, you first need to generate a CSV file. You then can view the report in Microsoft Excel.
Note: You can only generate a report for an archive that is stored on your local computer. If you connect to a remote installation of the SCT, the Archive List only displays the archives on your local computer, if any.
To generate an archive report, complete the following steps:
- From the Tools menu, click . The Archive Report window appears.
- In the Archive List section, select the archive you want to view. To select all archives, click Select All. To clear all selections, click Deselect All.
In the Statistic Sets section, select the type of report you want to view:
- Object Count By Type
- Object Count By Device
- Object Count By Device by Class
- Field Controller Type By Device
- The Results File section displays the file location for the generated report. If you want to change the file location of the report, click Browse and select the location you want.
- Click Generate.