About this task
- You can perform this task in SCT or the online Site Management Portal UI for the Site Director.
- See the Focus Tab section for information on the Key Data attribute of the Summary Definition.
- In the Summary Definitions folder of the All Items tree, right-click the Summary Definition and click View. The Summary Definition appears in the display panel.
- On the Focus tab, click Edit.
- In the Key Data list box, click the browse button. The Modify List dialog box appears.
Add Key Data as follows:
- Click Add. An undefined item appears in the list.
- Click the Browse button of the item. The Select Item dialog box appears.
- Select an item.
- You also can type in the text box and use wildcards (asterisks * only) to search for the item within the user view folder.
- You can define up to four Key Data items.
- Select an item and click Remove to delete the item from the Key Data list.
- Select an item and click Move Up or Move Down to rearrange the order the items appear in the list.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.