- Make sure the Logic Connector Tool is running in Edit Mode.
- Place the cursor over the starting connection point until it changes shape from an arrow to a magic wand and click the point.
Click the ending connection point.
- If the connection is valid, the cursor is a magic wand. If the connection is not valid, a circle with an X through it appears, and the tool does not connect the points.
- After you successfully connect two points, the line between them turns blue until you click somewhere else in the workspace.
- You do not need to click the exact connection point. If you click in the block, the tool automatically creates a connection to/from the nearest block’s connection point. To cancel the connection after clicking the first block, click anywhere in the workspace.
The Priority Connection dialog box appears. Choose a priority
from 1–16 (1 is the highest priority).
Note: To change the priority at a later time, you must delete the connection and reinsert it.