About this task
This section describes the workflow for adding a totalization extension to points. The procedure assumes you have already created and added points to a controller template. For more information on creating a controller template, see Controller Templates.
- Navigate to the SCT Controller Templates folder in the All Items tree.
- Click and drag a controller template into the focus window.
- Click on the Points List tab.
Click Edit and then select the points that you want to add totalization
extensions to. Hold down the Shift or Ctrl key to select multiple
Figure 1. Edit Point List
Click the Add Totalization Extension icon. The selected points
are populated with a totalization extension.
Figure 2. Add Totalization Extension Icon
If desired, edit the description and the default value properties in the Totalization field columns.
Figure 3. Totalization Properties
- Only a small subset of Totalization Extension properties are editable through the Rapid Archive. Other properties associated with the Totalization Extension are set to the default SCT values.
- If a totalization extension is added to a non-analog point, you can utilize a drop-down menu in the Class ID column to specify its type.
- Click Save.