For information about how to sign up and log on to the Cloud Dashboard, refer to Signing up for the Metasys Performance Verification Tool Cloud Dashboard.
- Export PVT reports to Microsoft® Excel. This includes scan results, taking estimates, and tasking lists.
- Download the OpenBlue Site Assessment Report. The report highlights issues that can impact Open Blue site readiness and categorize issues as either critical or a warning and provides recommendations to resolve the issue. You can download the report in Word or Excel format.
- Edit site details such as site name, address, city, state, zip code, country, and branch.
- View history of changes done by a user within the site.
- Access the PVT User Guide, history of previous releases, and License Portal.
- View Bus health and BACnet protocol diagnostic data in the scan results excel export.
- Use the Resource Library to access the User Guide, view the history of PVT releases, and navigate the License Portal.
- Access Inventory data and Feature Assessment data reports. Refer to Inventory data, Feature Assessment data, and Performance data for more information about this data.
- Generate customer facing pdf reports. You can generate Inventory data, Feature Assessment data, and Performance data reports.
- Add and remove favorites from the Cloud Dashboard. You can now save sites as favorites to find scans associated with sites that you visit frequently.
- Upload .pvt files to the cloud. Use this to manually upload a PVT file to the cloud repository in cases where a machine or site does not have access to the internet.
- Download .pvt files from the cloud. You can download a .pvt file to a local machine and generate customer facing reports by opening the scan in the PVT client.
- In autoscan mode, PVT supports backing up SCT archives (DBexport file only) to the cloud. This is only possible when SCT and PVT are installed on the same machine.
- PVT can now measure MUI adoption, within a margin of error, for
a given site. This includes the following metrics:
Note: In order for PVT to pull MUI metrics from your site, you must use a Metasys user account that is assigned to the Access Type called API Access.
- Count of spaces by type
- Number of equipment objects
- Number of points mapped to equipment objects
- Equipment to space ratio
- Ratio of controllers to equipment
- Count of graphics by type
- Metasys user login data
When you sign of up for the Dashboard, you can choose only the Technician role. The Technician role has access only to the site of the branch that you select during the sign up process. You can request for access to other branches in Account Settings.
The SME role has access to all sites across a global region. If you require an SME role, send an email request to http://firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your manager.
The Account Representative role has access to all sites across a country. If you require and Account Representative role, you can request this under Account Settings.