About this task
Use the table editor to make changes to the values contained in a single column of the grid table. To edit values using the find and replace action, complete the following steps:
- Click .
- From the Column Selection drop-down list, select the column you want to modify.
- From the Action drop-down list, select Find and Replace.
- From the Action Range drop-down list, choose Selected Cells or All Cells.
- In the Find field, enter the value you want to locate.
- In the Replace field, enter your new value.
- Click Execute.