The MCT requires license activation using the Software Manager. For further information on software licensing, refer to the Software Manager Help (LIT-12012389). To install and license the MCT, complete the following steps:
About this task
- Download the MCT installation file from the Johnson Controls License Portal.
- Run the MCT_04.00.xx.xxxx_yyyymmdd.exe file. Where x represents the revision number and yyyymmdd represents the date.
- In the MCT Setup window, click Install.
- When the setup progress bar indicates the process is complete, click Close.
- To license the MCT software, open the Software Manager from the Start menu.
- Click Add License.
Choose the activation method you want to use:
- To activate online, click Online with a Product Key and enter the product key.
- To activate offline, click Offline with a License Activation File. From the Activate Offline dialog box, enter the path for the license activation file for the new license; or, click the folder name, browse to the file, and click Open. Alternatively, select Use a string (paste below), open the file, copy its contents to the clipboard, and then paste it in the field.