From MCT v3.0.0.x, you can create an MQTT Client configuration file (MQCC) and generate the related resource file (MCCF) required by the MQTT Client driver to provide communication from a Metasys engine (SNx) to a MQTT broker.
To create the MQTT Client configuration file and generate the related resource file, complete these following tasks in the following order:
- Creating an MQTT Client Configuration file in the MCT
- Configuring the MQTT broker definition
- Configuring the MQTT topic definition
- Configuring the point/payload definition for publish type topics
- Point/payload definition configuration for subscribe type topics
- Generating the MQTT Client resource file