The 1-ON-1 menu is for testing a single controller disconnected from the network. The controller of interest should first be disconnected from the network bus. For the 1-ON-1 test, the FIT should be connected to the controllers MS/TP bus of concern being either the FC bus or the SA bus. The FIT can either be plugged into the RJ-12 jack on the controller if available or wired to the FC bus or SA bus terminal block of the controller.
Use the 1-ON-1 test to verify the operation of an individual controller that may be having communication issues when connected to the network or a controller that may not be functioning properly. The FIT 1-ON-1 test communicates to the controller and provide feedback to the user pertaining to the operation of the controller.
The 1-ON-1 test provides the following information from a Johnson Controls manufactured controller:
- Model Type
- Firmware Revision
- Application Name
- Controller Description
- FC/SA Bus Address
- Status of EOL termination switch (ON/OFF)
- Voltage level of RS-485 communication from controller
- The Up Arrow key is used at any time to return to the previous screen.
- The EOL is automatically turned on.
- See Voltage Levels for more information on bus voltage levels.