Note: You can only set a point temporarily out of service on a display connected to an SNC, or the SNC with integral display.
- Navigate to the point that you want to set to temporary out of service and press OK.
- Highlight the present value and press OK.
- From the Commanding menu, select Temporary Out of Service, and press OK.
- Enter or select a value for the point.
- Enter the number of hours for the Temporary Out of Service command, select Next and press OK.
- Enter the number of minutes for the Temporary Out of Service command, select Next and press OK.
Review the details for the Temporary Out of Service command and
to confirm press OK.
Note: If you click Cancel, the command screen closes, and you do not issue the command.