Note: This command is only available on displays that are connected to an SNC.
To change the default value of a point, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the point that you want to change the default value of and press OK.
- Highlight the present value and press OK.
- From the Commanding menu, select Change default value, and press OK.
- Enter a new value to change the default value of the point.
Choose from one of the following options:
Note: If you click Close, the command screen closes, and you do not issue the command. This is applicable only to Binary/Multi-state points.
- Analog points: Select the Green Check Mark icon when complete and press OK.
- Binary/Multi-state points: Select Save and press OK.
Review the details for the point and to confirm press OK.
Note: If you click Cancel, the command screen closes, and you do not issue the command.