Using your web browser, type the website address
for the Metasys server (ADS/ADX), SCT, or supervisory engine (NxE) that
you want to access (for example,
http://<server name or IP address>/metasys). The Mac® Launcher download screen appears.Note: You can also obtain a stand-alone copy of the Launcher.dmg file by browsing to the following web page and clicking the appropriate file under Download: http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/launcher.
- On the Launcher Download screen, click Full Launcher Installer.
Open the Finder application. Use Finder to locate the Launcher.dmg file in your
Downloads folder and double-click the Launcher.dmg file.
Note: The Launcher volume and Launcher icon appears on your desktop.
- Double-click the Launcher icon on your Desktop to open the Launcher Mac Installer window.
- Double-click the box icon. The Welcome screen appears.
- Click Continue. The Software License Agreement screen appears.
- On the Software License Agreement screen, click Continue to proceed with the installation. The software license agreement statement appears.
On the license agreement screen, click Agree to accept the terms of the license
agreement and proceed with the installation. The Installation Type screen
Note: You must agree to the terms of the software license agreement to finish the installation.
to accept the default install location. A name and password dialog box appears.
Note: If necessary, you may choose Change Install Location to choose an alternative location, and browse to that alternative location in the Select a Destination dialog box.
- In the Name and Password dialog box, enter your user name and password, and then click Install Software. The Installation screen appears while the software installs.
- When the installation is complete, the Summary screen appears.
Click Close. The
Launcher installation is complete. If you used the default installation path,
the Launcher icon appears in the Applications folder. Otherwise, the Launcher
icon appears in the folder in which it was installed.
For steps on how to open the Launcher, see Starting the Launcher.