About this task
After installing Launcher, if you need to browse to NCE25, NAE35, or NAE45 network engines that were updated to Release 9.0.7, you need to manually retrieve and copy the necessary resource files for those engine models to your computer. These steps are not required for engines prior to Release 9.0.7, and do not apply to any NAE55 engine models
- Open Launcher and click the Options icon.
- Make a note of the path that is selected under Launcher Storage Location. Unless the location was changed, it should be C:\ProgramData\Johnson Controls\ Launcher.
- Click Cancel to close the window.
- Go to http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/buildings/specialty-pages/metasys-launcher and click the link called 9.0.7 Resource Files (Metasys.zip)). Download the zip file to the Launcher Storage Location that you recorded in Step 2. For example: C:\ProgramData\Johnson Controls\Launcher\resources\ui.
- Right-click Metasys.zip after the file is fully downloaded and if you are using 7-zip, click Extract Here to extract the files to a new folder called: 10.4.0.1601. If you are a WinZip user, click Extract All and Extract once the files to be extracted are pointing to the correct folder. After extraction, the final path should be for example: C:\ProgramData\Johnson Controls\Launcher\resources\ui\10.4.0.1601.
- Close and re-open Launcher. You should now be able to log into any NCE25, NAE35, or NAE45 engine that has been updated to Release 9.0.7.