About this task
Important: If you are installing a driver upgrade over the existing driver, you can skip this section.
You must remove the existing software driver and driver components before you upgrade. To remove an existing driver and driver components, complete the following steps:
- Go to Control Panel and browse to .
After the list of programs appears, select each of the following programs and
remove them individually:
Note: If you need to remove more than one program, wait until one program is removed before you remove another one.
- Easylon EIA-852 Interface
- Easylon RNI Client
- Easylon WLDV32.DLL
- Restart your computer after all programs are uninstalled.
- In the Control Panel, browse to and double-click Computer Management.
- In the left pane, click Device Manager in the tree.
- In the right pane, expand LON Adapters in the tree.
For each item listed under LON Adapters, right-click the item and click
Note: The Confirm Device Uninstall window may appear when you select an item to uninstall. Use this screen to uninstall all items listed under LON Adapters. Select the Delete the driver software for this device check box and click OK. If the screen does not appear, continue to uninstall each item listed one at a time.
- Restart your computer after you uninstall all items.
wldv32.dllin the Search box of the Start screen.
Right-click each file and click Delete.
Important: Do not delete any files from the LCS85 installation package you copied to your server in the Installing LCS85 software section. The FUSE installer copies the installation files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Johnson Controls\LCS8520\220.127.116.1191\Easylon-WDM_V7.9.2005-Jci, where
18.104.22.16891references the release that you install.