About this task
To configure integrated feedback using the System Selection Wizard, complete the following steps:
- Open CCT.
- From the File menu, click New.
- In the New System window, type a name for your system in the System Name text box.
- From the System Type list, select VAV.
- From the System Configuration list, choose Single Duct and click OK.
- In the System Selection Wizard window, under Supply Duct Actuator > Integrated Actuator, tick the Integrated Feedback check box.
Complete the options for your new system and click Finish. The application builds and appears in the Tool.
Note: After the application builds, two new network inputs appear under the DPR-POS sensor. The first, DPR-POS-PRESENT, is a Boolean value that when True indicates that integrated actuator feedback is onboard. The second, DPR-POS-AUTOCAL-EN, is a Boolean value that when True indicates that the input range low and input range high attributes of the DPR-POS sensor AI are determined automatically by the integrated feedback based on the end stops of actuator rotation.
- In the upper-right of the Application pane, choose Define Hardware.
- On the Controller Selection tab, locate and select the CVM03050 or CVE03050 device package.
- Complete the selections for controller setup and click Finish.