- Select the BACnet Integration object within the supervisory controller.
- On the Insert menu, select Field Device. The Insert Field Device Wizard, Destination screen appears. Select the BACnet Integration item and click Next.
- Select Manual and click Next.
Follow the wizard’s prompts. At the configuration screen of the BACnet device:
- Fill in the Instance Number manually.
- Fill in the Name field manually if the default data for the BACnet device is not satisfactory.
The Navigation Tree uses the field device name. Change the Name field manually, if desired, by clicking the Name field. The BACnet Object Name in the device is not changed.
- Complete the Insert Field Device screens by accepting the defaults. The Add Extensions Wizard starts.
- Add extensions by clicking New for the desired extension and completing the wizard prompts that appear.
- When finished adding extensions, click Done. The Insert Field Points Wizard starts.
- Go to Mapping BACnet Field Points using Auto Discovery or Mapping BACnet Field Points manually.