- Log on to the SCT.
- Select the Metasys server in the All Items tree.
- From the Tools menu, click Manage Archive.
- In the Manage Archive Wizard, select Upload From Device.
- On the Select Devices page, select the Metasys server in the navigation tree.
- Click Next on each Load Wizard page until you reach the Site Login page.
On the Site Login page, enter
the username and password, and then click Test
Note: If this fails, go back to Appendix: Manually changing the ADS or ADX Turnkey name and the computer name and restart the rename procedure.
Click Next on each of the remaining Load
Wizard pages, until you reach the Summary page, and
then click Finish.
After the upload completes, the server names match.
- Exit the SCT.
- Restart the ADS/ADX computer, then sign in to Windows.
- Go to Updating devices that report to the ADS/ADX Turnkey Site Director.