About this task
Complete the following steps in the SCT for each network engine that reports to the ADS/ADX Turnkey Site Director:
- From the Tools menu, click Manage Archive.
- On the Action page, select Download To Device, and then click Next.
- On the Select Devices page, select the network engine to download. You can select multiple network engines.
- Proceed to the Site Login page, enter a username and password for the network engine, and then click Test Login. Do not select Communicate via Site Director.
- On the Device Pairing page, select the network engine to pair, enter login details for both the Site Director and the network engine, click Test Login to verify the login details, and then click Next.
- On the Summary page, click Finish.
What to do next
If the Device Pairing page displays Pairing not needed, but the network engine fails to check in with the ADS/ADX Turnkey Site Director, then you may need pair the network engine and Site Director after the download completes. For more information, see Troubleshooting.
If you are not using the Metasys Advanced Reporting System, the verification and rename processes are complete. If you are using the Metasys Advanced Reporting System, go to Verifying that the Metasys Advanced Reporting System is working properly.