You require the Metasys software installation files to complete the steps in this section. You can find the files on the Turnkey computer in C:\Program Files\Turnkey Metasys Install\ or download them from the Johnson Controls Software License portal at https://software.jci.com/licenseportal/.
About this task
- Install the SCT software. Refer to Installing the SCT Software in the SCT Installation and Upgrade Instructions (LIT-12012067) for details.
- Log on to the newly installed SCT.
- From the Tools menu, click , select the database backup that you created in 17 of the Using an existing archive or creating a new archive section, and then click Restore.
- Start the Metasys Database Manager in Expert mode. For details, refer to the Expert Mode section in Metasys Database Manager Help (LIT-12011202) .
- Click the Rename tab.
- Enter the old Site Director name and the new Site Director name in the corresponding fields.
- Click Rename Now.
- When the Site Director rename process is complete, install the ADS/ADX software.
- Go to Downloading an archive database to an ADS or ADX Turnkey.