- On the desktop, right-click the Metasys SCT or Metasys SMP shortcut, and then click Delete.
- Double-click the Launcher icon or click .
- In the Launcher window, click the SMP tab if you want to edit an existing SMP profile, or the SCT tab if you want to edit an existing SCT profile.
- Select the SMP or SCT profile that you want to edit, and then click Edit. You can also right-click the profile in the list, and then click Edit.
In the New Description field, type the new name that you
selected for the device.
Note: You cannot change the IP address or host name of the device on the Edit screen. To make that change, delete, and then add the device again.
- Click Save.
- Recreate shortcuts on the desktop.
- Go to Uploading ADS or ADX Turnkey name changes to the SCT.